It was thus said that the Great Coroutines once stated:
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Michal Kottman
> <michal.kottman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Bitwise operators + string.[un]pack(int|float) is a very powerful combination.
>
> That does make me hopeful :-)  The only other thing I would then wish
> for is a debug.dump() that acts like string.dump() but also allows for
> stringifying userdata.

  You could always code it up and hope it gets adopted.

  But I don't see it being all that viable for userdata.  About the best you
can do is convert userdata into hex, base64 [1] or ascii85 [2] and hope
there aren't any pointers to other data.  Generalized, it's impossible, but
you could get a (somewhat) useful limited implementation.

  -spc (So how do you transfer a string.dump()ed function from x86 to ARM?)

[1]	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64
	I like that there are 13 different "standard" base64 encodings.

[2]	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascii85