 My thoughts, mostly nitpicks:

Your nitpicks are appreciated, thank you.

Booooo. Remember when HTML, without scripts, was able to display text and even input fields, all on its own?

My website is a static site that allows me to concentrate on writing. Using an external service like diqus allows me to keep it that way. Setting things up took minutes. Using a custom hosted solution, or migrating the site to a platform which allowed comments without _javascript_, is much, much higher. Sorry, but I can't justify it.

--
Sent from my Game Boy.