On 4/04/2014 9:35 AM, Michel Martens wrote:
We are considering removing some functions from the standard math lib,
>either because we think few people use them or because they are trivially
>implemented without the library.

All of them can go, in my opinion. By the way, I love this mindset.

Perhaps we should get rid of sin/cos/tan and friends too then?

Special functions will always be used sparingly in any code, yet they are very non-trivial to implement. So you need to load a C lib. Why not the standard Lua math lib? It is a *math* lib.

Ross.