Hi Steve Donovan,

I would be interested in your
experiments!

OK, but you might have to wait a couple of days. I have schedule to do step by step.

I will inform you the testing review of mine.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t
g m a i l  d o t  c o m

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Journeyer J. Joh
<oosaprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to use it.

Yes, it's designed to capture these simple patterns so that Lua can be
used without much knowledge of the API.  I would be interested in your
experiments!

The example needs another bit of error checking - should look at the
value returned by llua_gets_v.  If it is non-zero, it will be an error
string - e.g. if a person did not set a required field in the config.
(The ? allows for defaults; otherwise, it's an error)