On 17/03/2014 1:52 PM, steve donovan wrote:
My favourite non-stupid editor is SciTE and I was most pleased when I
wrote a Lua extension for using ctags.

To return to the Lua experience,  dynamic languages remain hard to
tool adequately so IDE support is still poor.  But a non-stupid editor
and a static analysis tool gets you a long way

My non-stupid editor is Slickedit which has reasonably decent support for Lua. I ran my beady eye over your LDoc which seems promising to create tag files for SE.