On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
> You see no error handling in these functions because the Bind_*
> functions check their arguments and raise luaL_error in case of
> problems.

I thought about this and here's the solution for llua; there is now a
macro llua_assert which passes through its pointer value, unless that
value is an error.  It then calls luaL_error with file-line info
(through our old friends __LINE__ etc).

llua_callf never raises an error, but llua_call_or_die is a macro that
converts explicit error returns into raised errors.

Plus, llua actually has an explicit LICENSE  (BSD)

There are some tentative online docs here, thanks to ldoc:

http://stevedonovan.github.io/llua/

I think that's enough functionality for now......