On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> hmm, I didn't see that os.exit() had changed so much between 5.1 and
>> 5.2 -- I knew about os.exit(boolean) but I didn't know about the 2nd
>> parameter to close the state too
>
> It did not change that much; that is why it does not call lua_close
> by default (to be compatible with 5.1 and older versions).
>
> (BTW, is your name "Coroutines" or do you have another name?)
>
> -- Roberto

I think I was one of the group asking for os.exit() to accept a
boolean in 5.2 so it feels like it changed a lot to me (hah).  I
frequently wrapped that, along with table.concat() to do a tostring()
on its elements.  5.2 brought many welcome changes -- I still wish you
could associate userdata-to-userdata with set/getuservalue(), though
:-)

Coroutines isn't my name, no.  I was going by Sir Pogsalot
(sir.pogsalot@gmail.com) and I also go by Sleepy_Coder on #lua on
Freenode. :>  Frequently making an embarrassing spectacle of myself,
sometimes I have a good problem to ask lua-l though. :-)  Why?