Hi Paco,

The chapter about networking will include LuaSocket module which is a
part of Copas.
I'd love to include SQLlite3 in this book, but I'm limited with the
total amount of pages. After all, I've been using Lua binding for
SQLlite3 database engine by myself over last 2 years.
Right now it looks like the book will be over 300 pages. :)
So to ensure the quality of content I had to exclude few things like
graphical post-processing effects, sound effects, threads...
I may as well write another book later if there will be a demand.

With regards,

Mário