Hi Mario,

I don't have much experience with game development, but I know Lua extremely well, and have tech reviewed books for APress and NoStarch as well as written one of my own for Pearson. If you don't find someone more suitable, feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)