Hi Teto,

  I made one implementation, as part of a bigger C++ binding library,
but it can be used on itself:

https://code.google.com/p/slb/source/browse/include/SLB3/extra/coroutinemanager.h

  This is a test where go style channels are implemented between C/lua...

  https://code.google.com/p/slb/source/browse/test/example_coroutinemanager.cc

Cheers,
   JLH

--