https://github.com/jeremyong/Selene

This release now allows the user to bind member variables with
convenient getters and setters. It also allows users to receive and
store Lua functions as callable objects.

Relevant sections from README:
https://github.com/jeremyong/Selene#registering-class-member-variables
https://github.com/jeremyong/Selene#accepting-lua-functions-as-arguments

If these announcements are inappropriate or too frequent, please let
me know. I've only been posting when I feel sufficient new
functionality is present that is a fairly radical shift.

Also, thanks to those who have given feedback and used the project thus far.

Best,
Jeremy