On Wednesday, January 15, 2014, Alek Paunov wrote:
On 14.01.2014 19:45, Fabien wrote:
I've put an advanced registration system in Mihini's RPC system, which
sorted between objects to be sent by value, and objects to be represented
remotely by a proxy. It's available at
http://git.eclipse.org/c/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.git/tree/luafwk/rpc.

I recently spotted yet another new serialization work (by former protobuf engineer). Not sure how relevant with the Andrew's case:

http://kentonv.github.io/capnproto/

Yeah. It's incredibly relevant.  On my todo list was to look at protobuff bindings, and to look at the overhead of the encode decode process. This gets rid of that.

I could not be happier with the responses to this thread. Thanks everyone!

Fabian: Pragmatism wind this round. Your right. It don't need a registry. A simple message I'd would do just as well.