I am using Lua for windows and wrote a script that makes use of the lpeg
library. Up to now I just used require("lpeg") to load the lpeg.dll which is
part of the Lua for Windows package.

Now I would like to use the script from within a .net application using NLua
(x64 version). I get the error message that "lpeg.dll is not a valid Win32
application". NLua is using lua 5.2 in contrast to LuaForWindows which still
seems to use lua 5.1. I can imagine that this might be a problem.

Can you suggest what I have to do to get it working? I have seen that you can
download lpeg sources - do I have to compile them? Is it possible to use
Visual Studio for that? Or is there a place I can download another version of
.dll? I have no experience with compiling C programs...

thanks,
Michael