On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 00:46:30 +0100, Gilles Ganault
<gilles.ganault@free.fr> wrote:
>I'm running Debian and Nginx on a Linux appliance, and would like to
>use Lua for form validation to avoid the fat of PHP or Python.

I'm still not clear about what I should use to run basic web scripts
in Lua through Nginx.

Am I correct those are the options available?

1. Nginx + Lua
"You can install it from source by compiling the lua-nginx-module with
your existing Nginx. If you chose that path you will also need a Lua
interpreter. LuaJIT-2.0.0 is recommended."
http://blog.cloudflare.com/pushing-nginx-to-its-limit-with-lua
2. CGI
3. FastCGI
4. uWSGI
5. ngx_lua module (a.k.a. HttpLuaModule)

Which solution would you recommend, preferably without having to
recompile Nginx since this is for an ARM appliance?

Thank you.