On 5/12/2013, at 1:46 am, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

> That would still be expected behaviour, multiple spaces or multiple commas should not make a difference when parsing. Right?

Well, I guess it depends on what you’re parsing.  Excel has an option to treat multiple delimiters as one, and I can imagine files where the columns are “manually” lined up:

street           nr zip   city
"Oneway Street”   1       Toontown

(I can’t think how you’d work out that “zip" was missing here).  In any case, it doesn’t support that.  Sorry if the README was not clear.  I’ll have a go at rewording it.