Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Ulrich Schmidt <u.sch.zw@gmx.de> wrote:

Thanks for your quick answer.

Am 06.11.2013 12:09, schrieb Benoit Germain:
> Hi,
>
> Never heard of this compiler :)

It is worth a look: http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/index.htm
I use it for years for hobbyist projects. It is pure C. As long, you
dont want to use c++, Pelles-C does its job.
I would like to integrate PellesC into lake. As long you compile for
Windows only, you dont need cygwin/msys-bloatware.

> I suspect there is something going on with windows macro subtleties
> causing the mutex/threading stuff to act weird.
>
> Anyway, core.dll doesn't depend on anything special. Building with MS
> compiler will cause a dependency with the MS runtime DLL, but that
> might not be the case with your compiler.
>
> My Visual studio projects lists the following dependencies, but that's
> coming from the project wizard:
> kernel32.lib
> user32.lib
> gdi32.lib
> winspool.lib
> comdlg32.lib
> advapi32.lib
> shell32.lib
> ole32.lib
> oleaut32.lib
> uuid.lib
> odbc32.lib
> odbccp32.lib
>
> I don't think I actually need all this...
I have ...
kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib comctl32.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib
delayimp.lib lua52.lib
... and no linker errors.

I attach the project files for Pelles-C in case someone want to test.
You may need to adjust the libpath and the includepath for lua.h and
lua52.lib.

Ulrich.
<luaprj.zip>

<luaprj.zip>