From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Benoit Germain
Sent: woensdag 6 november 2013 12:10
To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: lua lanes 3.7.1 problem

Hi,

Never heard of this compiler :)

I suspect there is something going on with windows macro subtleties causing the mutex/threading stuff to act weird.

Anyway, core.dll doesn't depend on anything special. Building with MS compiler will cause a dependency with the MS runtime DLL, but that might not be the case with your compiler.

My Visual studio projects lists the following dependencies, but that's coming from the project wizard:
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib

I don't think I actually need all this...