Thanks for your quick answer.

Am 06.11.2013 12:09, schrieb Benoit Germain:
Hi,

Never heard of this compiler :)

It is worth a look: http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/index.htm
I use it for years for hobbyist projects. It is pure C. As long, you dont want to use c++, Pelles-C does its job. I would like to integrate PellesC into lake. As long you compile for Windows only, you dont need cygwin/msys-bloatware.

I suspect there is something going on with windows macro subtleties causing the mutex/threading stuff to act weird.

Anyway, core.dll doesn't depend on anything special. Building with MS compiler will cause a dependency with the MS runtime DLL, but that might not be the case with your compiler.

My Visual studio projects lists the following dependencies, but that's coming from the project wizard:
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib

I don't think I actually need all this...
I have ...
kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib comctl32.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib delayimp.lib lua52.lib
... and no linker errors.

I attach the project files for Pelles-C in case someone want to test. You may need to adjust the libpath and the includepath for lua.h and lua52.lib.

Ulrich.