Hi all.

I compiled lualanes (like lua5.2.2, lfs, lpeg, lsqlite3 and lzlib) using Pelles-C (Win7).
core.dll compiled without errors.
After lanes.lua required core.dll, lua.exe freezes for 2 seconds and become killed.

Any Ideas, where i should look at?

I have read the makefiles and the sources to find nessesary defines. I found none.

i started lua.exe and required lanes.core manually. 2 seconds later windows7 ask me to kill lua.exe. if i repeat starting lua.exe and requireing the core.dll, windows try to kill lua.exe without delay.

I am missing a dll, lane depends on?

Thanks.
Ulrich.