Hi Fabio Mascarenhas,

Thank you very much!

With your method I now can use Orbiter's jquery library in Orbit Apps.

But I've faced another problem.
And I've sent new question about it. It is related with the handler api format registerd via dispatch_get().

If you can help me please find my new mail. It is titled - How can I use orbiter.html in Orbit module?

Thank you very much!!

Sincerely
Journeyer Joh

Journeyer J. Joh