Hi Steve Donovan and people on lua maillist,

I am sorry. This was not that difficult problem.
I have succeeded to apply Orbiter jquery and html library in Orbit Apps!

For this particular problem I faced is simple.

- 31   return html {
+ 31   return html.as_text {

This fix above solves my problem.

With this approach, I can use Orbiter library in Orbit!
Thank you Steve Donovan! Orbiter is still useful in Orbit also!

Sincerely
Journeyer Joh

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r