On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Mateusz Czaplinski
<czapkofan@gmail.com> wrote:
> uh, oh, you know, the others were totally Not Invented Here... :/ but in
> hobby projects, reinventing the wheel is permitted! :)

I rather like Jay Carlson's soar (stands for 'Source Archive'), which
he wrote because Squish was too complicated for him:

Used it successfully in luabuild and ldeb, where it's both used to
identify external dependencies (it can do both static and dynamic
analysis) and the actual packing.

https://github.com/stevedonovan/luabuild/blob/master/tools/soar.lua

steve d.