On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@tiscali.it> wrote:
> At p.152, 3rd paragraph, the sentence:
>
> "Everything that the module exports, such as functions and constants,
> *it defines* inside this table, which works as a namespace."
>
> doesn't sound clear to me. Should it be perhaps:
>
> "Everything that the module exports, such as functions and constants,
> *is defined* inside this table, which works as a namespace."
>
> instead?

The text as written isn't incorrect. Take out the appositive and the
sentence becomes: "Everything that the module exports, it defines
inside this table." That is, "Everything that the module exports, the
module defines inside this table." It's an active-voice equivalent of
the same sentence that specifically says that it is the module that
performs the act of definition.

/s/ Adam