On 4 October 2013 04:37, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
> Am 04.10.13 08:51, schrieb Thijs Schreijer:

I took a stab at writing rockspecs for these!

http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm/luaproxy-scm-1.rockspec
http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm/luafcgi-scm-1.rockspec
http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm/luapgsql-scm-1.rockspec

We have a problem with luajson: the name is already taken.

Note that these are "scm" rockspecs: they point to the latest sources
in your SCM (source control manager), i.e., your git master HEAD. So,
they are not on the main repository (
http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks ). Please tag version numbers
in your repo (something like `git tag v0.1` is fine), and I'll make
versioned rockspecs and upload the to the main repository (these have
the advantage of not being "moving targets", so the repository keeps a
copy of the sources, and other rockspecs may specify it as
dependencies).

Thank you!!

Ah, in the process of writing this I added a new command to LuaRocks,
called `luarocks write_rockspec` which writes a rockspec template for
a project. It's now in the LuaRocks git and will feature in the next release.
(For those who maintain existing rockspecs, make sure you don't miss the
`luarocks new_version` command for updating rockspecs -- it's pretty
useful!)

-- Hisham
http://hisham.hm/