http://luci.subsignal.org/trac - looks like MVC, thought may not be a framework per se.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
If I am not mistaken then OpenWRT project's LuCI is the web GUI and I believe uses Lua. No first hand experience with it, but I remember reading about it somewhere. Might be a thing to check out, though no idea if it can be seen as a MVC framework, or based on one. I think their choice was made after much thought and debate, given that more OpenWRT devices (routers usually) are pretty resource constrained.