On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Thijs Schreijer
<thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> 2) imo it should default to sorting, as it is the more natural approach to documentation, and be switchable by 'sort=false'

What do people think?  It's something that I can't seem to decide on my own ;)

There are always new features bubbling up in my head, for instance
option to generate alphabetical index for big projects.  But the main
thing is that the common features should be solid, and the warning
messages clear.

We are hitting the limits of what can be done with plain lexical code
analysis; Lua is a tricky language to document since there are so many
ways to achieve the same result.

steve d.