> > ... Otherwise, all I can think of is that Adobe has
> > that Arden Hills office, but I have no idea who
> I asked and Minnesota and Seattle are where most of the Adobe Lua
> people are, so you are in luck...

Yes, there are several members of the Lightroom and Revel teams in
the Arden Hills office (including myself) and one remote member of
the Edge Animate team last I'd heard.

If there is a meetup, I'll be sure to pass along the info to those that
might be interested. I could probably present something, too.

DT