On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Jon Akhtar <akhtar@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I am still trying to come up with the best way to migrate to LDoc - maybe
> some tips from the guru would help. I'd like to keep on top of common Lua
> idioms, and if this represents one. 5.2 is only sort-of supported by me, and
> I'd love to learn about the issues you ran into migrating to supporting 5.2
> (without 5.1 compatibility) that I may not yet know about..

Cool, excellent idea to get more integration!  I must say that 5.2 is
more straightforward in many ways (I haven't yet seen __ENV = {} used
in the wild to define modules).  LDoc seems to resist becoming a
library, despite my intentions; the main thing is that the commenting
conventions should be as standard as possible. Which is why I was
slightly peeved that Koneki LDT came up with yet another notation.

But I will contact you directly about this...