2013/9/14 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:

> This is a pre-release release, since I'd really like comments

Abusing my right to quote selectively, I have a comment not on
the topic you asked for.

We've had Lua 5.2 for some time now, and got used to the
syntax `local pl=require"pl"`. It is disconcerting that `pl` is a
mere boolean. Would it spoil some vast eternal plan if in the
case of a successful import, `pl` would be a table containing
`compat`, `import_into` and `utils`? Which also tests `true`?