On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just trying to double-check if this mail went out! Absolute silence on the
> subject was a bit unexpected.

Ah you know us old farts, still trying to get SQL to work for us...

:-) okay, so the mail did go out after all ! SQL is here to stay for a while, but what I've been reading about Cassandra was pretty impressive, given challenges we've faced with scaling RDBMSs and ensuring high-availability.

How about https://github.com/nmap/nmap/blob/master/nselib/cassandra.lua ?

Thanks. My search only returned the myspace and facebook page of a girl whose name is actaully "Cassandra Lua" :-) ! Some higher level abstraction (than direct implementation of Thrift API) would've been better, but then, something is better than nothing.