Just trying to double-check if this mail went out! Absolute silence on the subject was a bit unexpected.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
While I am still a bit far from my learning goals as far as Lua is concerned (struggling with getting full grasp of the power/flexibility of metatables and userdata), I just thought of checking something.

At work, we are exploring usage of Cassandra as the NoSQL distributed-datastore. So, I thought of googling around for Lua API for Cassandra, which could be either a binding around the fairly low-lever (and somewhat hard-to-use) Thrift API, or higher level CQL access. However, so far, I've not found anything. I've come across usage of Lua with Redis & Lua -- so Lua usage with NoSQL data-stores does exist. Maybe I didn't look at the right places ?