On 06-09-2013 13:29, Phill Djonov wrote:
I haven't spent too much time with UniLua. To be honest, I stopped
seriously evaluating it when I ran across the definitions of TValue
and StkId in the source, much the same as I did with KopiLua.

And just to be clear, I'm not trying to put either UniLua or KopiLua
down. If you're looking for a very high level of conformance to
standard Lua, I'll be the first to point you at KopiLua and away from
HenchLua. (Even when HenchLua is "done", there will be missing some
features, such as weak references and __finalize.)

Probably not as detailed an answer as you were hoping for, but it's
the best I can do for now.

I've give it a spin and see how its performing in our .net environment ...

/Erik