This is from Lua 5.2.1. I suppose I should update to 5.2.2, was it fixed
there?

I know the suggested asm definition is for Lua 5.1, but nevertheless it
would be nice if Lua 5.2 allowed defining lua_number2int to something
else through luaconf.h without modifying llimits.h (which doesn't seem
to be possible right now, at least for 5.2.1).