For the DirectX FPU precision loss issue which can cause Lua mixups and
crashes, this fix was suggested at some point:

add to luaconf.h:
#define lua_number2int(i,d)   __asm fld d   __asm fistp i

Also, for other situations it might be nice to be able to easily change
lua_number2int to something else by adding it to luaconf.h.

However, llimits.h, if included, doesn't check if lua_number2int was
previously defined and simply redefines it.

I suppose that will make attempts to control lua_number2int through
luaconf.h for naught? In that case, I suggest llimits.h is changed to
respect previously defined lua_number2int values and not simply redefine
them.

Regards,
Jonas Thiem