Hi Peter,

Thank you again for twoface; I managed to make it run for luasocket
and wxlua (with few tweaks; I sent you a pull request for one of the
changes I made).

This worked surprisingly well for ZeroBrane Studio; I can now run ZBS
on top of Lua 5.2 without recompiling wxlua or luasocket and so far
have not seen any problems.

One question. is something like this possible for OSX and Linux
platforms as well?

Paul.