On Apr 28, 2013, at 10:33 PM, Paul Hudson <phudson@pobox.com> wrote:

>  I can't discuss my favourite UK beers[1] here without getting heavily discouraged and - if I
> abuse the list - eventually banned.
> [1] Mine's a pint of Ramsbury Flintknapper

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."  -- Anonymous

Same for various discussion venues.

I, for one, don't like much these web forums, and much prefer a mailing list format -- des goûts et des couleurs, on ne discute pas.

But then again, we don't have to make an exclusive, monogamist, choice, do we?

The mailing list exists and persists. Various forums are in use. By various people. At various time. All is good and peaceful in the universe.

But back to the main topic at hand...

I'm partial to Trappist beers, a good Rochefort 10 anytime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trappist_beer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochefort_Brewery