On Apr 27, 2013, at 10:44 PM, Stefan Reich <stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:

> It's not MY problem. It's not my ideas. It's not the way I present them.
> It's not my character. You can't blame it on my anymore. You just can't.

I, for one, fully empathize with your deep disappointment.

All these insights, all these ideas, all this unbound energy and optimism you generously share. Repetitively. Over and over. Without failing.

And yet, you only get sneer, derision, ridicule or incomprehension in return. Or worst yet, cold silence.

A sad, but at time true, illustration of the human condition: solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

But do not let this discourage you: even if this place is obviously not worthy of your talent and passion, there must be another, different, more welcoming and nurturing community somewhere else that would let your ideas blossom in its bosom.

Go find it. Farewell.