[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Strange crash when calling lua_call()
- From: Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@...>
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:49:57 +0200
2013/4/8 Satz Klauer <email@example.com>:
> Any ideas what could be wrong?
No, but I have ideas on how to look for the error.
1. There's a configuration variable you can set when building
Lua that throws an error when you are trying to use an item
over the stack top instead of just crashing. Unfortunately
I can't find the post (January or February, I think) where
it was mentioned.
2. Change the lua_call statements to lua_pcall.