Hmmm... you're right, connect() may block, too. Not sure whether this can be
solved in the context of this rather simple API. Unix domain sockets are not
within the scope of this, but I hear that luasockets can do them now?

Egil Hjelmeland <privat@egil-hjelmeland.no> hat am 27. März 2013 um 11:08
geschrieben: