Just to be clear: I did not intend this to be a replacement for luasockets, it
can't be because luasockets is a rather complete api whereas this is not. It is
just a lightweight socket api to quickly get stuff done, without needing to
fiddle too much with the setup or stuff. The flipside is, that lsockets can't do
everything luasockets can do. But it isn't intended to.

steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> hat am 27. März 2013 um 11:16
geschrieben: