On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:59 AM, Choonster TheMage
<choonster.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
> error loading module 'lua-zlib' from file
> 'C:\Lua\LuaJIT_2.0\clibs\lua-zlib.dll':
>         The specified procedure could not be found.

What's happening here (most probably) is that the luaopen_* function
has not been exported from the DLL; quick fix is to use
__declspec(dllexport) on that function, or write a little .def file.

MSVC comes with a command-line tool dumpbin; dumpbin /exports my.dll
will tell you exactly what's exported.

steve d.