Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com> writes:
> So maybe a better phrasing would be: Lua is small, embeddable, fast,
> and it's actually a pleasure to write Lua code.

_easily_ embeddable -- Lua's C interface is really good, and really
simple, and there's very little "grot" involved.

Plus one of my favorite Lua attributes: the source code is small,
simple, and stable enough that you can just include the entire Lua
distribution in your application's source tree without feeling
dirty...

-miles

--
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
[Iris Murdoch]