* On Wed Mar 06 11:22:26 +0100 2013, Muqtheear S wrote:

> Hi I am new to Lua Scripting, Can some body say me "What Lua can do that
> other programming languages can't do?".

The functionality of the language itself is by no means unique, it
shares features with a lot of other programming languages.

The outstanding feature that does make Lua stand out is the lack of any
dependencies from the underlying platform except an ANSI C compiler.
This allows Lua to run on almost any imaginable platform, which is not
something you'll find in any other modern dynamic language.
--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C