2013/3/6 Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com>:

> Writing software's a lot more fun than writing documentation :(

It may well be a sign of advancing age, but in the last five to ten
years I have developed the habit of writing documentation and
code in parallel: sometimes the code runs ahead (as invariably
it did when I was younger), sometimes the documentation runs
ahead. When one's short-term memory starts misfiring, it is useful
to have a record of an earlier, more lucid moment. :-)