On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 04:35:42PM +0100, Michal Kottman wrote:
> If there is an interest in this project, I may provide a README with
> some basic documentation.

I have a git access library called Gall, which you can see at
http://cgit.gitano.org.uk/gall.git/about/ and it's even more poorly documented
than lua-git is :-)

I might be interested in joining forces if you want.  Gall is more capable but
has more dependencies than lua-git.  Namely it uses Luxio for unix-y stuff, and
luagit2 for in-process git repository access.

I wrote Gall for Gitano (my git server management software).

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69