Igor, Chris, Daurnimator,
Everything is working. The tip of "which" and "she-bang" was precious.
I could run some lp files. It's really very well.
Yes, on Linux, the problem is solved. But how about Windows. There's
no she-bang on Windows.
Igor, you sent me an e-mail about mod_lua. Yes, it's a possibility,
but as far as I could see, at the point of view of configurations,
it's more complicated.
On Linux, I used a lua she-bang and after a cgilua she-bang.
"#!/usr/bin/cgilua" indicates the script will be interpreted by cgilua
executable. Regarding that Windows does not understand she-bangs, how
can I say to Windows and Apache "cgilua" is the interpreter?
Thank you very much for the help!

--
Luciano de Souza