Hi there list!

I have migrated to a new server this week, and I obviously installed Lua, LuaRocks and aside from that
the luasql-mysql module. Installation was going well, and if I use require "luasql.mysql"; no errors are
thrown into the shell.

The weird thing is, that it seems as if it isn't actually loading the module. There is no luasql object in
lua after this require...

The mysql.so file is in /usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/luasql/luasql/mysql.so

Can anyone help me, or provide me with information what could be causing this?

Cheers!

--

Bas Groothedde
Imagine Programming