On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:22:43 +0300
Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:25 AM, Alessandro Delgado
> <adelgado1313@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What I'd /really/ like would be a fully Lua-based operating system.
> > Sure, some some C or assembler here and there, but the least
> > possible.
> >
> > Taking something like eLua booting on bare x86 and make it up from
> > there.
>
> eLua already boots on bare x86. But that doesn't mean anything in real
> life (besides looking spectacular :) ).

Please, please, PLEASE tell me how to make an eLua bootable CD that can
bring up the eLua shell so I can show that off at my local LUG (GoLUG).
If eLua can recognize and mount a thumb drive so I can store Lua
programs on there, and then bring them up with either the lua command
or the recv command, please tell me how to do that too.

I'm telling you, a five minute discussion of this would send all the
GoLUGgers into outer space. Also, I have some connections with the
local FamiLAB, and could demonstrate this there.

I looked

I've thought about this idea