On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:22:43 +0300

> Please, please, PLEASE tell me how to make an eLua bootable CD that can
> bring up the eLua shell so I can show that off at my local LUG (GoLUG).
> If eLua can recognize and mount a thumb drive so I can store Lua
> programs on there, and then bring them up with either the lua command
> or the recv command, please tell me how to do that too.
>
> I'm telling you, a five minute discussion of this would send all the
> GoLUGgers into outer space. Also, I have some connections with the
> local FamiLAB, and could demonstrate this there.
>
> I looked

What I know about eLua I learned in the last 10 minutes. :-) But check:

* <http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Tutorials>. Topics that might get you
part of the way there:

  Booting eLua on a PC - Using standalone eLua on a desktop PC
  Booting eLua from an USB stick - Booting eLua from a pendrive on
your desktop PC

They say you can't have file system support that way, but those pages
were last edited in 2010. So you might consider asking your questions
on the eLua-dev mailing list or the #lua IRC channel on freenode.
Contact information is at
<http://www.eluaproject.net/get-involved/community-resources>.

Best regards,

Paul