Hi

Our new Lua-based SDK is now available for download – Marmalade Quick.

Using a single Lua codebase, Marmalade Quick allows rapid deployment to many mobile and desktop platforms, including iOS and Android (like some other systems) but also BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Windows and Mac desktops, plus some Smart TVs and set-top boxes. Our new game developed in Lua using Marmalade Quick, Signal to the Stars, will be available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry very soon.

For more information and access to a free trial please visit us at http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/

Thanks for reading!

Gaz Deaves

Marmalade

E: gaz@marmalademail.com

M: +44 (0)7725 997 886

T: +44 207 792 7658

Skype: gaz.marmalade

Find out more: madewithmarmalade.com

Follow us on Twitter: marmaladeapps

Friend us on Facebook: marmalade

Marmalade

200 St. John Street

London, EC1V 4RN

Ideaworks3D Limited. Registered in England no. 03677408

Registered address: 200 St. John Street London EC1V 4RN, UK

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments contain information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Marmalade (trading as Ideaworks3D Limited). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail, and then delete it. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. Although this e-mail and any files attached to it may have been checked with virus detection software before transmission you should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment. No liability can be accepted for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses.